Revision: 8 Aug 2023
- Relating to beingness that transcends apparently individual being, consciousness, or existence.
- Relating to patterns or dynamics of collectivity that are often subconscious at the individual level.
- Relating to patterns of consciousness within groups of individuals who may or may not be aware of one another.
- Relating to patterns of consciousness that transcend apparently individual consciousness.
- Relating to subtle dynamics of collective consciousness, including archetypal patterns of identity and agency.
- There is no dividing line between personal and transpersonal patterns and dynamics. The full resolution of any individual challenge or pattern requires the full resolution of the associated challenge or pattern throughout all layers of collective consciousness. At the same time, any degree of resolution at the individual level contributes to resolving the challenge or pattern for all beings, and vice versa.