Revision: 8 Jun 2023
- Concentration on an object, a task, or a situation.
- Sustained attention.
- Supreme Focus is one-pointed attention.
- What one focuses on intensely tends to manifest in one’s experience.
- What one focuses on intensely, one becomes.
- To the extent that one focuses on something, one becomes that something.
- When one is extremely focused and in service to truth, pain tends to disappear, illness tends to disappear, etc.
- “What you fight, you become.” (To fight something requires great focus on that which one is fighting. Over time, by degrees, one discovers that they have come to resemble their “enemy.”)