Revision: 13 May 2023
- An apparent difference between phenomena.
- An apparent difference between concepts or ideas.
- Contrast is a form of distinction.
- Distinctions may be qualitative, as in perceived colors, or quantitative, as in orders of magnitude.
- The bodymind is a complex system of distinctions.
- The mind operates by making and remembering distinctions.
- The body outpictures the system of distinctions in the mind.
- The skillful use of distinctions for the purpose of liberation dissolves distinctions and thereby defragments the mind.