Revision: 5 Jun 2023
- An impermanent association by and through which THE SUPREME explores THE SUPREME.
- Structure enables THE SUPREME to know THE SUPREME in limitless ways.
- Structure enables creativity and experience.
- Types of structure include connections, containers, forms, patterns, shapes, etc.
- The most-profound structure is the vessel of THE SUPREME.
- Supreme Mind is a structure within THE SUPREME.
- The totality of consciousness is a structure of Supreme Mind.
- The totality of form is a structure within Supreme Mind.
- In unconsciousness, structure may be experienced as confining.
- Liberating structure facilitates the dissolution of structures of unconsciousness.
- “All structures are impermanent.”
- “All structures are unstable.” (From a sign referenced in The Power of Now.)