Revision: 8 Jun 2023
- Pulling in of attention and awareness while engaging in an activity.
- Meditation absorption is pulling in of attention and awareness while engaging in meditation.
- In absorption there is little or no awareness of anything beyond the specific activity with which one is engaging.
- In meditative absorption, attention and awareness have been pulled in from the senses to such an extent that there is little or no awareness of outer phenomena.
- Through the practice of meditative absorption, one transcends the content of mind, transcends the Supreme Mind, and attains continuous awareness of THE SUPREME.
- Through the practice of Supreme Absorption, one attains absolute absence of wavering from apex knowing of THE SUPREME.