Revision: 27 Jul 2023
- The absence of unnecessary elements.
- The condition of being highly available to awakeness, life, and Divinity/God/Source by virtue of having minimal clutter, complication, and/or distractions.
- The state of being minimally complicated or without complication.
- The state of being undistracted from what is most essential.
- “In great clarity, everything is simple.”
- “As you settle into simplicity, you open to awakeness.”
- “When one becomes profoundly simple, one comprehends the complexity of the entire universe.”