Revision: 22 Aug 2023
- A state of experiential union with THE SUPREME.
- A state in which the self relaxes and dissolves into THE SUPREME.
- A state in which the self relaxes and dissolves to such an extent that limitation is released.
- Levels of samadhi may be characterized based on the degree to which limitation is released.
- Samadhi heals trauma at the root.
- In samadhi the trauma of experienced separation from Divinity is healed.
- In samadhi the limitation of the self structure dissolves and disappears.
- In the most profound samadhi even the one Self dissolves and disappears.
- When limitation is totally released, one is beyond even the most profound samadhi.
- Beyond samadhi is apex limitlessness.
- Beyond samadhi is apex I-realization, God-realization, Source-realization, Nothingness-realization.