Revision: 18 Oct 2023
- An expression of the conflict within the one Mind that is all minds.
- What is commonly called war is an extreme expression – typically involving physical violence and loss of life – of the root conflict within the one Mind that is all minds. As long as the root conflict exists, the full spectrum from mild to extreme expressions of conflict will exist.
- The root conflict is the imagined split between God and not-God. Only when it is fully recognized that all is God and all are God does the root conflict cease. Only then does war cease.
- War is an opportunity to observe the imagined separation from Divinity/God/Source, which supports the deluded mind in releasing any and all ideas of separation.
- The full recognition that all is THE SUPREME is the true end of war. Anything less is a temporary ceasefire.