Revision: 4 Mar 2024
- A set of transitional theories that loosen collectively held beliefs in causality, locality, materiality, time, and space.
- Quantum science bridges from apparent finitude to infinite reality.
- Quantum science bridges from apparently finite energy and information to the infinite and indivisible source of the ideas of energy and information.
- Quantum science introduces the observer effect, which is a precursor to the recognition of the “Source effect” and the establishment of a nondual scientific paradigm.
- Quantum science is a temporary learning device to support the evolution of human consciousness.