Resonance Mapping: Revealing Truth in Day-to-Day Reality
What is Resonance Mapping?
Resonance Mapping discerns the true perspectives that unscramble perception, with the result that the world of form becomes a temple of enlightenment. For most people the bottom line is that Resonance Mapping facilitates making decisions that are illuminated. Illuminated decisions take into consideration the relationship between specific opportunities and the whole of creation, including what each of us would deeply love to experience. An illuminated decision harmonizes with everything that exists and everything that could possibly exist. It is an infinite win-win-win – a solution for all that comes at the expense of none. For this reason, Resonance Mapping is a means for creating “a world that works for all”1 and the “more beautiful world our hearts know is possible.”2
To be more precise, Resonance Mapping is a rigorous method that uses a finely tuned intuition to measure the extent to which a possibility satisfies four interrelated conditions, which are impossible to assess otherwise:
- The possibility is consistent with the unseen inner workings of creation.
- The enlightened version of you is inviting you from within the experience of it.
- Its expression blends with the symphony of creation.
- It is optimal for focusing awakened power.
The first condition asserts that Resonance Mapping evaluates the degree of alignment between a possibility and the direction of evolving circumstances. A totally resonant opportunity is consistent with the flow of all of life. Even if we do not see or understand how life is moving and changing, there is a deeper wisdom within us that knows, and we can access this wisdom through our intuition.
The second condition states that the awakened being that is who you really are would love for you to experience the potential. To the extent that you are attached to outcomes and therefore less than fully clear, a totally resonant possibility may be what you need more than what you want. A notable discovery is that engaging with opportunities that are fully resonant naturally brings you into a state of greater awakeness.
The third condition emphasizes that the expression of the possibility is in total accord with the entirety of life, including that which can be seen as well as that which is invisible. The fully resonant expression is like a piece of music that adds harmoniously to both the sound and the silence, and contributes at the right moments and in the right measure to the creation of a global symphony.
The fourth condition relates to the places of greatest leverage in the infinitely complex system that is life. A totally resonant option is also an opportunity to apply awakened focus (true power) to accelerate the evolution of beings into collective awakeness. The choice to engage with fully resonant possibilities accelerates the development of the universe and all that it contains – including ourselves.
Before continuing, we need to answer a fundamental question: What do we mean by “resonance,” and what is this resonance that we are mapping? The deepest and most truthful definition that I have discovered over the years is this: What we call “resonance” is the means by which the One Mind – of Creator, God, Source – coordinates the manifestation and orchestration of forms that appear as the universe and all that it contains. When we create a map of resonances for a field of possibilities, we are able to see into the Mind of Creator/God/Source and align our activities with the creative forces of the Universal Love.
What is Resonance Mapping for?
1. ENLIGHTENMENT. Resonance Mapping works best when we are absolutely committed to becoming more awake. The resonant scenarios are the ones that expand our capacities for consciousness and awareness, and are most deeply rooted in truth. Building a business or a system on the foundation of truth and awakening is beneficial for the whole of life. Thus the foremost application of Resonance Mapping is enlightenment for self, systems, and the world.
2. Nondual manifestation. An opportunity that is supremely resonant is fully aligned with evolution and completely harmonious with all of creation. To manifest such a possibility is to benefit all and do no harm. Such a manifestation does not divide or work against the whole. Even as new forms replace old forms, and new understandings replace old ones, in awakened awareness it is seen that a fully resonant opportunity is unified with all of the movements of life.
3. Comprehensive synarchy. A synarchy is a form of enlightened governance, in which a collective awareness of the workings of life and a shared commitment to universal inclusion produce harmonious social and economic structures. By identifying solutions and possibilities that are aligned with the whole of life, Resonance Mapping allows people to surpass limited perspectives and agendas to co-create a world in which all beings have the opportunity to thrive.
4. Wise choices. The possibilities that resonate fully are portals into the state of profound wisdom. Moving with wholeness, from wholeness, and as wholeness, there is wisdom in each and every step. Resonance Mapping reveals the Mind of Creator/God/Source, in which correspondences between the local self and the universal Self are clear opportunities for enjoyment. Rooted in indivisibility, wise choices are made naturally.
5. Validating perceived reality. Testing the resonance of ideas and beliefs about reality often points out how little we actually know. What we accept as true based on our education and experience is rarely deeply true. We can use Resonance Mapping to check our assumptions and insights, and calibrate our hypotheses. Working in this way, our theories and practices will deepen quickly, and our sciences will advance greatly from where they are today.
6. Illuminating presence. Each instance of calibrating the resonance of opportunities brings more consciousness into the context that is being explored. Enlightened awareness is activated as we harmonize our energies with the entirety of manifestation. Through Resonance Mapping, we invest “capital” in the form of consciousness into situations and this activity illuminates the presence that is at the heart of all. Future economies will be built on consciousness and presence itself, which are unlimited, and which can be “minted” through Resonance Mapping.
What is Resonance Mapping not for?
Resonance Mapping can be used almost inexhaustibly for a multitude of purposes; however, there are a few purposes for which it is entirely ill-suited. Here are the top three:
1. Advancing separative agendas. When agendas are present, there is the tendency to separate reality into a desirable world and an undesirable world. Resonance Mapping cannot be used reliably in this situation. This injunction applies to the practitioners who are calibrating resonances as well as those with whom they are working. Resonance Mapping is more reliable in the measure that everyone involved is relaxed, trusting life, and open to multiple outcomes.
2. Restricting possibilities. Resonance Mapping reveals the Mind of Creator/God/Source, which is unlimited. As such, by its very nature the process opens up countless possibilities. The act of mapping does not reduce the number of choices, though it does prioritize the ones we are aware of based on their alignment with the whole of life. Knowing this, one can be at peace with the fact that there is an abundance of fully resonant opportunities to choose from.
3. Replacing other forms of decision making. Resonance Mapping is not a replacement for other ways of knowing and deciding. It is a supplemental means for making decisions that incorporates intuitively sourced data and a systematic approach. A high-quality decision is typically arrived at when multiple methods agree. While a decision that does not include intuition is unlikely to be enlightened, a decision that excludes reason or feelings is unlikely to be whole.
1 This phrase is generally attributed to R. Buckminster Fuller.
2 Reference to the book by Charles Eisenstein titled The More Beautiful World Our Hearts Know Is Possible.