The Great Knowing Sun
The Great Knowing Sun is a crystal of consciousness, represented by precise charts with spiritual coordinates and descriptions, that first began to reveal itself in December 2015, in Goa, India. Soon after, while on retreat in the Himalayas near Nanda Devi, an inner voice announced that this technology will support the enlightenment of hundreds of millions of people.
Through meditative explorations and relentless development, it was noticed that the Great Knowing Sun transmits a consciousness that supports awakening, development of spiritual gifts, opening to unlimited being, and deep healing.
Experiment 1: Connecting with the Transmission
- Zoom out with your browser (typically using Command-[minus sign]) until the images below become small enough that you can place your hand over all of them together.
- Hold the palm of your left hand (receiving hand) over the images, without touching the screen. Place your right hand (giving hand) with the palm facing the ground. Notice whether there is a position where your hands feel like they “click” into place.
- Allow the transmission to flow in through your left hand and flow out through your right hand into Earth.
- You may feel sensations in your hands or elsewhere. Allow the flow of the transmission without trying to understand it. Understanding will come later.
- Notice any sensations or thoughts that arise, without holding onto them. New energy is flowing in, and old energy is leaving.
- Continue until you have a sense of being complete for now. This will often occur within 1-3 minutes.
See the bottom of this page for more experiments.
The color-coded charts have been reduced in size to fit the screen. To read the text, zoom in by pressing Command and + on your keyboard. Press Command and – to zoom back out.
Experiment 2: Releasing
- Place your giving hand on or over the images below, wherever you feel called.
- Place your receiving hand on top of your heart.
- Release all the pain, burden, anxiety, and fear… into the charts.
- After 1-3 minutes, or whenever you sense that the process is complete, remove your hands.
Experiment 3: Dowsing for Insights
- Allow your eye or hand to be drawn to one or more locations in the images above.
- Notice which area or areas are attracting your attention.
- Zoom in with your browser (often using Command-[plus sign]) until you can read the labels and text. Scroll as needed until you can see and read the area(s) you are drawn to.
- What do the words, colors, and/or symbols bring to awareness for you?
- Notice any sensations, ideas, or insights that arise.